Sunday, July 3, 2011

Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead #6 (last in series) Vampire Academy


4/5 stars

B&N:


In this final book of the Vampire Academy series, Rose is in the worst trouble she's ever been in, and she's been in a lot. She is being falsely accused of killing Queen Tatiana and is imprisoned for the crime which she did not commit. Her friends, Lissa, Dimitri, and Adrian help her escape from jail and vanish into hiding while they set about trying to prove her innocence by finding Tatiana's real killer. Rose is frustrated with not being allowed to help in the search for the real killer, but she's even more on edge because Lissa has assigned Dimitri as her bodyguard. There hasn't been anything between the two of them since before Dimitri turned Strigoi, but the old feelings begin to surface as Rose questions whether Dimitri's motives in protecting her as fiercely as he does are only because he's been assigned to, or because he feels more for her then he's willing to admit. Mead's novel is the final installment in the series, and her established fans are sure to enjoy it.

My Review:

Unfortunately, I forgot to write a review for this book after I read it and truth be told, I actually forget it! I do remember that I was happy with the ending. I'm going to have to reread it now. I do know I love this series and the author so it must have been good! I rated it 4/5 stars on goodreads. :)

No comments: