Sunday, July 25, 2010

Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead #5 Vampire Academy Series


5/5 Stars

Ok- this entire post will be spoiler alert. You really can't read even the synopsis because if you haven't read the series- it will ruin it for you!

*****Spoiler Alert********

*****Spoiler Alert********


*****Spoiler Alert********

*****Spoiler Alert********

*****Spoiler Alert********

*****Spoiler Alert********



B&N:

Dimitri gave Rose the ultimate choice. But she chose wrong… After a long and heartbreaking journey to Dimitri’s birthplace in Siberia, Rose Hathaway has finally returned to St. Vladimir’s—and to her best friend, Lissa. It is nearly graduation, and the girls can’t wait for their real lives beyond the Academy’s iron gates to begin. But Rose’s heart still aches for Dimitri, and she knows he’s out there, somewhere. She failed to kill him when she had the chance. And now her worst fears are about to come true— Dimitri has tasted her blood, and now he is hunting her. Only this time, he won’t rest until Rose joins him…forever.


My Review:

I love this series. I was very impatient waiting for this book. I must say after reading it once, it was good- but I expected more. I think now that I think back to it (I read it when it first came out- so it's been a bit) it was more of a lead into the last book.

The ultimate thing everyone thinks about when reading this book is why guy are you a fan of... Dimitri or Adrian? I really like Adrian, but I used to love Dimitri until he turned bad...but I still did like him then.

Now that's he's back and good, I'm torn. I talked to my students about this and they were all Adrian fans. They said Dimitri wasn't the same and he doesn't want Rose anyways. But- the one part that kept me a Dimitri fan is when they're in the cafe and the people come to take Rose away. Dimitri is ready to fight to the death for her.

It's frustrating to see Dimitri say how he doesn't want to be near her because of what he did to her. But Rose knows it wasn't really him...

I'm very exited to read the last one. AND I recently heard that she's going to do another series- a spin-off of some of the minor characters.

I hope Christian is seen more in the last book because I really liked him.

I want to go back and read the entire series again. <3 it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[color=#339933]Nice post! thank you for sharing this information. readingislove.blogspot.com really got under my
[/color] [url=http://nuscin-online.info]skin,[/url] [color=#339933]bookmarked... Keep up the great site...[/color]