Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Secret Santa by Sabrina James


3/5 Stars

B&N:


Noelle, a hopeless romantic, just knows that her gifts have to be from her senior crush! And geeky Froggy thinks the game is the perfect way to get super-popular Celia to fall for him...except she thinks his gifts are from Jake, the school's resident bad boy, and starts to crush on him!Romantic mishaps abound, but all is revealed the night of the Winter Dance, where there's more than one surprise waiting under the mistletoe!

My Review:

This was a cute read. It was another 8th grade "chick-lit" book that I read to see if I could put it in my classroom. The characters were cute, weren't very "deep," but over all it was an enjoyable read...I read it a few weeks ago- but I think I remember one character being wicked annoying...either way, not a bad read for kids.

Funny thing was a few days after I read this, I looked in the Scholastic book orders and there it was!

No comments: