Wednesday, September 9, 2009

m or f? by Lisa Papademetriou and Chris Tebbetts


2/5 Stars

B&N:
Frannie is desperate to get the attention of her crush, Jeffrey, but too shy to make a move. Frannie's gay best friend, Marcus, advises her to get the ball rolling by chatting with Jeffrey online, but Frannie won't type a word. Marcus takes over at the keyboard, and soon his plan is a success! But the more he chats, the more it seems Jeffrey is falling for Marcus, not Frannie. Whose romance is this, anyway?

My Review: I picked up this book for like $1. I bought it because I wanted to know who ended up getting Jeffrey! I didn't expect it to be amazing writing. It wasn't so bad though. It kept me reading the whole time- read the whole thing in one sitting and it's 320pages... The ending was so good. It had such a neat twist that made me happy that I read it. Again, wasn't a fantastic read that I'd read over and over again, but the ending made it worth the read.

No comments: